Thank you for visiting and shopping at vervista.com. The following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy. VerVista ships to most countries worldwide. Domestic Packages are shipped via USPS or UPS. International Packages ship via USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, GlobalPost, or Ascendia.
- We know that your order arriving on time is essential to you! The total shipping time will be the Processing time + Delivery time.
- Once you have placed an order, this cannot be canceled at any stage. The contract is completed on receipt of the order.
- The estimated date for delivery of the products is set out in the Confirmation email, which will be sent within 72 hours after you have received a confirmation of the order email. This date is an estimate only, and we do not guarantee to deliver the products on that date.
- Every order receives a tracking number before it leaves our facility. From the time it leaves our door to the time it gets to yours, you'll always know where your package is.
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped. Please allow 1-3 business days to receive a code.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates
As every order is unique, shipping costs vary depending on the chosen delivery method, weight, and destination of your order. The best way to get the information about the delivery price is to add the product(s) you want to purchase to the bag and proceed to checkout. Here, choosing the delivery option and indicating your address, the delivery price will be automatically updated and visible.
- Standard – 5-10 Business Days
- Standard – 12-20 Business Days
Customs, Duties, and Taxes
VerVista is not responsible for shipping delays caused by natural disasters, strikes, or delays in air or ground transportation or for any additional fees, customs, or back-end charges incurred once the package has exited the United States, Europe, or partnering international countries.
Once received and processed at our shipping hub, packages that are deemed undeliverable by USPS, UPS, and/or their international shipping partners will be canceled and refunded.
This document was last updated on April 28, 2022.